Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

passwords and other data missing after recent firefox update and later smart switch sinc from a samsung mobile

agotsias

After a usual, recent automatic Firefox update my passwords and other data (bookmarks, history etc) are missing. The update took place around March 4 and on March 10 I used Smart Switch by Samsung to transfer and sinc my phone data on my pc. After this operation I noticed the missing data and all attempts for the various methods to restore data were unsuccessful. Please advice on how to restore passwords etc..

After a usual, recent automatic Firefox update my passwords and other data (bookmarks, history etc) are missing. The update took place around March 4 and on March 10 I used Smart Switch by Samsung to transfer and sinc my phone data on my pc. After this operation I noticed the missing data and all attempts for the various methods to restore data were unsuccessful. Please advice on how to restore passwords etc..

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

The same happened to me. I'm on an iMac desktop. Bookmarks and history are empty, including the toolbar for most commonly used sites. Wondering how I can retrieve them as I had probably at least a hundred. I also don't seem to be able to add a new bookmark. I followed instructions from earlier posts about missing bookmarks, to restore them. It did not work. I'm stumped. I quit out of Firefox and restarted it. Weird/magically the bookmarks came back. Don't know why I didn't try that first.

Wót Chris MacLean změnjony