Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Contrast + Theme Add-on change

AO

As of 12/9/25, Firefox seems to now prevent Theme add-ons from working if there is a contrast setting configured in Windows configuration. (Version 146.0) Previously, this allowed a very aesthetically pleasing view. I would greatly enjoy having that option again. Thank you.

As of 12/9/25, Firefox seems to now prevent Theme add-ons from working if there is a contrast setting configured in Windows configuration. (Version 146.0) Previously, this allowed a very aesthetically pleasing view. I would greatly enjoy having that option again. Thank you.

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Hi,

Could you please share the add-on(s) you use?

Hi Denys,

There are no extensions installed. I typically use a theme, but none of them do anything now.

Edit* They do not do anything while I have Windows contrast settings enabled. I have currently disabled the Windows settings. Themes are now able to be implemented. I have found that themes can be configured if I use Firefox Contrast Settings. Interestingly, under "Manage Your Themes," I am still receiving message "Your Windows contrast settings are overriding Firefox themes." (etc) with only the Firefox contrast configurations implemented.

Wót AO změnjony

You can file a bug on Bugzilla, Mozilla's bug tracker.

I guess so. It's more of a feature request though.

Idea post submitted*

Wót AO změnjony