Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Firefox deleted everything on computer restart???

Maggie Fero

The launch of Firefox Profiles seems to have obliterated everything in my account: bookmarks, history, open tabs, and extensions are all gone completely. I have an option to import files from another browser, but not from my own past firefox. I logged into my Mozilla account, but I didn't have any other devices so I think it was still unable to recover the data? Is there anything I can do about this, or is all of my data truly gone?

The launch of Firefox Profiles seems to have obliterated everything in my account: bookmarks, history, open tabs, and extensions are all gone completely. I have an option to import files from another browser, but not from my own past firefox. I logged into my Mozilla account, but I didn't have any other devices so I think it was still unable to recover the data? Is there anything I can do about this, or is all of my data truly gone?

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Try reviewing the information in recover user data missing after Firefox update. It's likely that your data is still stored on your computer, but in a different profile.

I don't know whether it is explained in the above article, but the old profile folders and new profile folders are stored completely differently, so you do have to check both.

@t.r.ernst got it: this update actually changed my default profile, and all of the profiles *except* the previous default profile were appearing in the new Profiles menu, so it didn't occur to me that there could be more, hidden profiles accessible only through the backend. Thank you!