Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I am being billed for a donation I did not make

joanifrankel

I just got notified about a paypal payment to MOZILLA that I did not authorize. Please help me cancel. Joani Frankel

[email address] [Telephone number]

I just got notified about a paypal payment to MOZILLA that I did not authorize. Please help me cancel. Joani Frankel [email address] [Telephone number]

Wót Paul změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi,

This forum is intended to help users with Mozilla products, such as Firefox. For questions about donating to the Mozilla Foundation, please refer to our Donation FAQ.

Additionally, if you have further questions or run into any issues with your donation to the Mozilla Foundation, feel free to contact contact the team directly.

I am going to remove your contact details from your question for your privacy and security as this is an open forum.