Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Downloading a file from a website

johnson.hunter7

When I try to download a file from a a download link from a trusted website it doesn't work. When I click it it just refreshes the page and doesn't download. I'm new to PC so I don't know if its something simple or if I may need to uninstall and reinstall Mozilla. Thanks in advance for any help.

When I try to download a file from a a download link from a trusted website it doesn't work. When I click it it just refreshes the page and doesn't download. I'm new to PC so I don't know if its something simple or if I may need to uninstall and reinstall Mozilla. Thanks in advance for any help.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Show proof of the issue. Screenshots, steps to replicate, and what site? Did you try with Firefox in Safe Mode? What security software are you running?

Wót jonzn4SUSE změnjony