I have ordered and paid for a license renewal for QuickFolders, but have not received my new license number
I renewed my QuickFolders Premium license today 2/10/2026 and have not yet received my new QuickFolders License No. Please re-send.
I renewed my QuickFolders Premium license today 2/10/2026 and have not yet received my new QuickFolders License No. Please re-send.
Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdc… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone. What to do???? please answer to [redacted email from community support forum]
please why some of domain is not adding to thundrbird?
@iafrica.com @global.co.za
Good day, My company that I previously worked for used the Thunderbird. I am not working for them any longer so I want to deactivate the email address and account pleas… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Good day, My company that I previously worked for used the Thunderbird. I am not working for them any longer so I want to deactivate the email address and account please. Please help me to deactivate. My email address was [redacted] @propertycoza.co.za.
Ich habe ein Gmx Pro Mail Abo. Wie finde ich heraus für welche e-mail Adresse dieses gilt?
I know my username and my password. I don't have my phone I used for verification or any access to my recovery methods I do know when I made this account, not the exact d… (Lesen Sie mehr)
I know my username and my password. I don't have my phone I used for verification or any access to my recovery methods I do know when I made this account, not the exact date but I can give a time frame. Please help me, I've been trying so hard with no luck.
I just noticed a monthly credit card charge from Thunderbird. This may ba a once-time donation that was changed to a monthly charge. How do I stop the charge?
You could not make every so MUST BE. <redacted>
Can I donate using a direct bank transfer or bpay
Hello. I am trying to add a new provider, which means adding a new account. When I click "Add new account" it takes me to a page that asks me to enter my existing accou… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Hello. I am trying to add a new provider, which means adding a new account. When I click "Add new account" it takes me to a page that asks me to enter my existing account. Does this mean the currently running account or the new account?
can not send out email
I put in a suggestion on an already-written issue concerning account creation in thunderbird 150 under windows 11. I want to check on it.
Не получается зайти в почту mail.ru, пишет браузер устарел Ваш браузер устарел Ваш браузер устарел Чтобы получить доступ к сервису, обновите браузер, или установите новы… (Lesen Sie mehr)
Не получается зайти в почту mail.ru, пишет браузер устарел
Ваш браузер устарел
Ваш браузер устарел Чтобы получить доступ к сервису, обновите браузер, или установите новый. Установить Atom Современный, быстрый и безопасный браузер от Mail.ru Установить Atom Другие браузеры: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Good morning. I’m trying to set up a new email account for my Xbox gaming system in Outlook. It’s currently in Thunderbird, but it’s for Outlook, and it keeps saying the … (Lesen Sie mehr)
Good morning. I’m trying to set up a new email account for my Xbox gaming system in Outlook. It’s currently in Thunderbird, but it’s for Outlook, and it keeps saying the password and email address can’t be verified. I don’t know of any login, and I’m sure the password and email address are correct. Any ideas?
"400. That’s an error. The server cannot process the request because it is malformed. It should not be retried. That’s all we know."
why is there a $20 charge on my credit card?
my thunderbird was deleted and although I have all my inbox emails, all my local folders are gone and I can't find them. I will pay for anyone who can help.
Tried to create accounts for Microsoft and Apple today. But didn't succeed on Debian 13.3/140.8esr or Fedora 43/148. Microsoft keeps asking for domain/username and Apple … (Lesen Sie mehr)
Tried to create accounts for Microsoft and Apple today. But didn't succeed on Debian 13.3/140.8esr or Fedora 43/148.
Microsoft keeps asking for domain/username and Apple refuses password (but is correct)
Anyone else having trouble atm?
PROBLEM. "Edge.. too many requests' It's broken in the latest build. requires fix asap