Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

my thunderbird was deleted and although I have all my inbox emails, all my local folders are gone and I can't find them. I will pay for anyone who can help.

K L

my thunderbird was deleted and although I have all my inbox emails, all my local folders are gone and I can't find them. I will pay for anyone who can help.

my thunderbird was deleted and although I have all my inbox emails, all my local folders are gone and I can't find them. I will pay for anyone who can help.

Alle Antworten (1)

K L said

my thunderbird was deleted ...

"was deleted" how and by who? Do you have a cat which likes to play on your keyboard? We need a little bit more of information. This is my guess: for an unknown reason you had to reinstall your Thunderbird, you set up your existing email address as IMAP account. So your incoming messages were reloaded in Inbox but not the messages which you had formerly saved in Local Folders. Please add details or comment my theory ....