Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone.

rene.artois.vz

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone. What to do???? please answer to [redacted email from community support forum]

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone. What to do???? please answer to [redacted email from community support forum]

Geändert am von James

Alle Antworten (1)

If you imported the full profile over the existing profile, it would have completely replaced what was there. Possibly, if you itemize each step you took, some suggestions may be possible. thank you.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.