Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Deactivate account

mariaan mariaanm

Good day, My company that I previously worked for used the Thunderbird. I am not working for them any longer so I want to deactivate the email address and account please. Please help me to deactivate. My email address was [redacted] @propertycoza.co.za.

Good day, My company that I previously worked for used the Thunderbird. I am not working for them any longer so I want to deactivate the email address and account please. Please help me to deactivate. My email address was [redacted] @propertycoza.co.za.

Geändert am von James

Alle Antworten (1)

I think you don't need to worry about it. If the email account belongs to the company, the company will handle it just like it will handle your company computer.

If you have your Thunderbird installation in your own computer with the company email account. You can just remove the email account from your Thunderbird Account Settings.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.