Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:

Firefox is slow on my phone and occasional crashes.

Hello, so. I just moved from Chrome to Firefox recently. My first move was on my laptop which I enjoyed the experience so I had to try out the mobile version. So far the … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hello, so. I just moved from Chrome to Firefox recently. My first move was on my laptop which I enjoyed the experience so I had to try out the mobile version. So far the experience has been pretty okay but I have been coming across occasional crashes and the app is sometimes slow generally. I tried figuring out what's going on by googling how to make the app run faster. I deleted all my mobile extensions but the difference wasn't too visible. I still do experience some last when accessing memory hungry website's like Instagram and Facebook. I know I can just have the apps but I prefer to use the website's (it helps me reduce my doom scroll period). But if I'm being fully honest, I think it's because of my phone in general. My phone is a Samsung A16. The phone on it's own has been generally slow so I think that might be the case but I can't say for sure because the frequency of the app freezes and lack in speed wasn't as common when I was using Chrome. By no way am I saying Chrome is better but I'm just saying that Chrome was faster than Firefox. I'm mostly facing these problems on my phone. Who knows maybe it's my phone still getting used to the app. I really want Firefox to work because it's been a good experience overally plus the added privacy and VPN are a great bonus I never knew I needed till now. Anyways I hope this is just my phone being moody and not the app, I am planning on upgrading the phone soon anyways so I hope that will change. But yeah I just wanted to let you know that this is what I'm experiencing, otherwise everything else has been great. I hope someone can help me out.

Have a great day.

Offen 1

Excess processes in the background

I just wanted to point out that the browser on Android has too many processes running in the background—I’ve never seen anything like it before, and it doesn’t seem norma… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I just wanted to point out that the browser on Android has too many processes running in the background—I’ve never seen anything like it before, and it doesn’t seem normal to me. I’ll attach some screenshots of the processes on my phone.

Gesperrt 1 60

probably time to ditch it completely

Well, I just updated and still have the same problems. This browser is simply impossible to use; I can't even throw it away and forget about it: it can't load a single pa… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Well, I just updated and still have the same problems. This browser is simply impossible to use; I can't even throw it away and forget about it: it can't load a single page without getting stuck halfway through, after which the app freezes and has to be interrupted, unloaded from memory, and only then (maybe) will the page load! It's been like this for six months now. It's probably time to ditch it completely!

Archiviert 3 100

Firefox is using too much battery in the backgrounf

My Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra keeps reporting that "Firefox is using too much battery in the background. Put it in deep sleep to extend your battery life.". I have set back… (Lesen Sie mehr)

My Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra keeps reporting that "Firefox is using too much battery in the background. Put it in deep sleep to extend your battery life.". I have set background battery use to "restricted"and disabled background data. I don't want to put the app into setup sleep because then it will no longer be the default web browser.

Archiviert 3 220

The current tab refreshes even if I switch apps momentarily (for a few seconds)

If I'm on a website and let's say I'm reading an article and I'm midway, if I switch to another app momentarily for a few seconds (eg go to a messenger app to send a quic… (Lesen Sie mehr)

If I'm on a website and let's say I'm reading an article and I'm midway, if I switch to another app momentarily for a few seconds (eg go to a messenger app to send a quick message) most of the time when I get back to Firefox it seems to reload the app and refreshes the page. This makes me lose my scroll position and progress. This doesn't happen on other browsers like Vivaldi,it feels like aggressive memory management. Please fix this if possible because I don't think it's my phone's issue , I have a Xiaomi 14 Ultra with 16gb of ram and Android 16 (latest hyper os 3.0.3)!

Archiviert 2 100

Android ver. of Firefox kills Youtube (Premium) and Youtube Music (Premium) run in background

I have only 4GB RAM and that can be an additional factor that causes this issue. When I listen to Youtube Premium in the background (with video window hidden) and switch … (Lesen Sie mehr)

I have only 4GB RAM and that can be an additional factor that causes this issue. When I listen to Youtube Premium in the background (with video window hidden) and switch to Firefox, Youtube Android App is killed. Same thing happen with Youtube Music from time to time. For Youtube, I can workarund this issue by keeping video in Picture-in-Picture (PIP) mode.

Archiviert 2 422

graphic issues while using firefox on android MuMu Emulator..

I play games via android on PC using MuMu emulator, However the text becomesdistorted/cut off and little patches of colorful static patches appear when I scroll up or dow… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I play games via android on PC using MuMu emulator, However the text becomesdistorted/cut off and little patches of colorful static patches appear when I scroll up or down. This is a problem on EVERY emulator I tried so far. This includes Memu and bluestacks as well as MuMu. They are ALL updated and I run the emulator using 8 core 16GB ram with DirectX and medium graphic settings. I tried low graphics and high and Max graphics all same issue. I tried using Vulkan and even the lowest graphic engine and SAME issue. This started happening after one of your updates but not sure which one because I just started using emulators again after many years of looking for emulator that does not bombard u with bloody Ad's..

Would appreciate it MUCH if you can fix this issue so I can use firefox to search for apk apps and games, I WILL NOT use anything that is based of Chrome aka Chromium (also a known in MANY verisons as a VERY dangerous and destructive malware/virus) and I also found a hidden remote access plugin on PC version too.

I been a devout Mozilla firefox user since firefox version was still in single digits, aka Ver 3.6 (example, I started at around Ver 5.x or 6.x hard to remember)..

Archiviert 2 171

Firefox runs in background.

Firefox runs in background even after menu quit option with clear all browser history (proper exit). Firefox heats my phone while using. I am using Android 13 phone. … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Firefox runs in background even after menu quit option with clear all browser history (proper exit). Firefox heats my phone while using. I am using Android 13 phone.

Archiviert 1 190

Excessive battery usage on Android phone

I left a review and was asked to post this here so here goes. Firefox on android is currently the highest user of power on my Google Pixel 8 android phone. From the batte… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I left a review and was asked to post this here so here goes. Firefox on android is currently the highest user of power on my Google Pixel 8 android phone. From the battery usage data (since last full charge) Firefox has used: Screen time: 2hrs 33mins Background: 5hrs 46mins Totalling 19% battery usage. Even though I turned OFF allow app to run in background!! Before I turned this off, the battery usage was similar. In comparison: WhatsApp -the next highest- is: Screen time: 1hr 42mins Background: 17hrs 52mins Totalling 14% battery usage. With allow app to run in background ON.

The only thing I can think of causing this is the annoying (in my opinion) way that Firefox does not close down all open tabs when I close the app (by hitting the square control button and hitting clear all open apps button) are they still keeping Firefox running in the background as they refresh?

PLEASE add a setting to close all tabs when closing the app. When I close Firefox on my PC and then open it again, I don't get my old tabs, so it must be possible to do on android.

Archiviert 5 260

something is wrong

Pls help me my Firefox is now not working.pls adjustable and I will maintain your term and condition.Heylink.me not working if how to want.preview not show and adjust.pls… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Pls help me my Firefox is now not working.pls adjustable and I will maintain your term and condition.Heylink.me not working if how to want.preview not show and adjust.pls help me

Archiviert 1 140

Firefox keeps opening

Firefox on my wife's phone keeps randomly opening. How do I figure out what's causing this. First we noticed it happened when she plugs in an auxgzilery battery pack but … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Firefox on my wife's phone keeps randomly opening. How do I figure out what's causing this. First we noticed it happened when she plugs in an auxgzilery battery pack but then it's randomly opening anytime. What should I try to fix this. I thought I would remove and reinstall Firefox but I just figured the settings would remain as they are.

Archiviert 1 160

add to home screen doesn't work

On my Samsung Galaxy s6 when I try to add to the home screen and then choose the option to tap and hold and drag to the screen, it just closes the app it is nothing. It d… (Lesen Sie mehr)

On my Samsung Galaxy s6 when I try to add to the home screen and then choose the option to tap and hold and drag to the screen, it just closes the app it is nothing. It doesn't work. The text options from the pop-up do work but the main graphic where it's trying to get you to drag and drop it does not work.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wMd8xc51dcgX4zpj9

Link included

Archiviert 1 161