Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox keeps opening

jerrybennettsr

Firefox on my wife's phone keeps randomly opening. How do I figure out what's causing this. First we noticed it happened when she plugs in an auxgzilery battery pack but then it's randomly opening anytime. What should I try to fix this. I thought I would remove and reinstall Firefox but I just figured the settings would remain as they are.

Firefox on my wife's phone keeps randomly opening. How do I figure out what's causing this. First we noticed it happened when she plugs in an auxgzilery battery pack but then it's randomly opening anytime. What should I try to fix this. I thought I would remove and reinstall Firefox but I just figured the settings would remain as they are.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi Jerry

Have any other apps been installed recently onto that Android device?

I am thinking that one of them may be triggering a webpage to open.