Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox is using too much battery in the backgrounf

John

My Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra keeps reporting that "Firefox is using too much battery in the background. Put it in deep sleep to extend your battery life.". I have set background battery use to "restricted"and disabled background data. I don't want to put the app into setup sleep because then it will no longer be the default web browser.

My Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra keeps reporting that "Firefox is using too much battery in the background. Put it in deep sleep to extend your battery life.". I have set background battery use to "restricted"and disabled background data. I don't want to put the app into setup sleep because then it will no longer be the default web browser.

Alle Antworten (3)

Whoops, typo. I meant that I don't want to put the app into deep sleep.

Hi John

What other apps do you have open on your device?

No other apps, usually. I close all apps before I go to sleep and the message still appears.