Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Elestial man Elestial man

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Hi I'm experiencing lag and not loading your browser is good but please fix this too regards

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

I hope that we can help resolve this for you. Before following the steps below, make sure that you have updated both your Android device and Firefox for Android to the latest versions available.

As a first step, close down many of the tabs that you have open to as few as possible. Does this help?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.