Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
How do I access www.drudgereport.com using Firefox ~~ I am able to access all other websites except DRUDGE....
I have just installed CableOne as my ISP ~ I can access all websites except www.drudgereport.com
When I attempt to open the Drudge website I get the following:
Cable One Logo
High Speed Internet Registration
Welcome to the Cable Modem Registration Page
Are you NEW to cableONE.Net? Never signed up, need a username, want an email address? Want to surf at blazing speeds? Click the link below.
New Users Click Here
High Speed Internet Changes
Existing CableONE.Net High Speed Internet
If you can not remember your username and or password please call toll free 1-877-692-2253 If you are swapping your modem or you are changing high speed plans click the button below. During the change process You will prompted for your Username and Password.
Existing Users Click Here
My attempts to "click here" are met with the Firefox notice that the website cannot be located.....
I have contacted CableONE and was told the problem lies with Firefox..... I can access www.drudgereport.com via Internet Explorer, but prefer Firefox.....
Thanks for your help,
Alle Antworten (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Also make sure to update Firefox. Update Firefox to the latest release
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.