Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Where is the link to install Firefox 4.0??????

manthie717

I use McAfee Antivirus Plus. The Mozilla Firefox version I am currently using is 3.6.24, and it is not compatible with the McAfee Site Advisor. I would like to upgrade to version 4.0 Please send me the link so that I may download this.

I use McAfee Antivirus Plus. The Mozilla Firefox version I am currently using is 3.6.24, and it is not compatible with the McAfee Site Advisor. I would like to upgrade to version 4.0 Please send me the link so that I may download this.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi manthie717,

Is there any particular reason you want to install version 4.0? The latest version as of this posting is 9.0.1. There are a lot of benefits to running the latest version of Firefox. You can find information on updating Firefox in the Knowledge Base article Update Firefox to the latest release. You can also download Firefox directly at:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/download.html

Hopefully this helps!