Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

right click on selected words doesn't open any window for copy past .etc.

yousefo

when I am surfing and there is a sentence or web address and I want to copy usually I high lite the sentence and with right click should a window opens and let me chose copy or search etc. but with right click I don't get any thing (no window opens)

when I am surfing and there is a sentence or web address and I want to copy usually I high lite the sentence and with right click should a window opens and let me chose copy or search etc. but with right click I don't get any thing (no window opens)

Alle Antworten (1)

Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."

If not, see this:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+theme...