Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

FF crashes everytime I try to "copy" anything from any web page.

osok308

I recently updated Firefox and Windows. Since then everytime I try to copy a word or sentence on any web page, Firefox crashes as soon as I hit copy

I recently updated Firefox and Windows. Since then everytime I try to copy a word or sentence on any web page, Firefox crashes as soon as I hit copy

Alle Antworten (1)

I checked all add ons by disabling each one and testing. Still not allowing copy. Finally backed up profile and reinstalled firefox. Working OK so far.