Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How can I unistall an old version of Firefox if I do not have it in my add/remove programs?

pitt4059

I have Windows XP. I had Mozilla Firefox until I did a system restore, now my desktop icon doesn't work and when I try to download a new version of Firefox, it downloads but I get error messages when trying to install it.

I have Windows XP. I had Mozilla Firefox until I did a system restore, now my desktop icon doesn't work and when I try to download a new version of Firefox, it downloads but I get error messages when trying to install it.

Alle Antworten (1)

I should add, that when I do a search for Firefox files and applications, it returns over 300. Should I delete them all?