Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I'm downloading the new 6 version of Firefox, when I go to move the icon into the application folder a box says this version is older than my present version but it's not???

hmen

I have version 3.6.22, when downloading the new version a box appears warning my present version is newer than the one I'm trying to download

I have version 3.6.22, when downloading the new version a box appears warning my present version is newer than the one I'm trying to download

Усі відповіді (1)

You can ignore that.
That is referring to the time stamp of the Firefox 6 file that is older than the time stamp of the Firefox 3.6.x release.