Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gesperrt

When uploading photos, Firefox is not Showing the last folder used

stinkfish302

When uploading photos, Firefox is not Showing the last folder used. Normally, when uploading a photo from a certain folder, the next time you do that, the same folder shows up unless you choose a different one. Now, it keeps going to one specific folder even though I uploaded from a different folder previously.

Example: say I uploaded a photo from my folder "sympathy pics". Then I upload a photo from "my documents". The next upload pop-up box still pops up the "sympathy pics" folder when it should bring up "my documents".

Can someone please help me?

When uploading photos, Firefox is not Showing the last folder used. Normally, when uploading a photo from a certain folder, the next time you do that, the same folder shows up unless you choose a different one. Now, it keeps going to one specific folder even though I uploaded from a different folder previously. Example: say I uploaded a photo from my folder "sympathy pics". Then I upload a photo from "my documents". The next upload pop-up box still pops up the "sympathy pics" folder when it should bring up "my documents". Can someone please help me?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

I am going to close this thread as it appears to be a duplicate of:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1610962