Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Hayad Asad

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Alle Antworten (1)

Btw this is not Amazon support as Amazon support for the A to Z app is at say https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help .. https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

You likely got a notification that a recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. And it suggests to install the Firefox web browser and make it the default like in screenshot at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391

Did you make Firefox the default web browser on Android as Amazon said. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.