Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I can't remember my password & tried to make a new one but still can't open emails.

norwoodpark

Emails won't open because I can't remember password.

Emails won't open because I can't remember password.

Alle Antworten (1)

The only password that Thunderbird uses for itself is one you can use to protect your saved email account's passwords. It does not prevent you from using Thunderbird, only from viewing the saved passwords.

If you have forgotten your actual email account password, and you have no record of it otherwise, you will have to reset it on your email provider's web site. Then you can update Thunderbird with your new password.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.