Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

I DO want my password "remembered" when opening my email box.

Margaret Parsons

When I set up my email box I did NOT check the "remember password" box. I have now changed my mind and want my password to be "remembered" when I open my email. I just can't find the screen with the little box to check to make that happen! Please help.

When I set up my email box I did NOT check the "remember password" box. I have now changed my mind and want my password to be "remembered" when I open my email. I just can't find the screen with the little box to check to make that happen! Please help.

All Replies (2)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

I think it's pretty hard to miss the check box when you get the password prompt.

Thanks a bunch for the guidance. I thought "save password to password manager was something else. I checked the box and now do not have to enter my password each time I open my email...thanks again!