Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

opening thunderbird to get emails

eldesigns

All of a sudden when I open my email I am asked for my password. I can't remember it and can't find how to change it. How can I stop this happening please.

All of a sudden when I open my email I am asked for my password. I can't remember it and can't find how to change it. How can I stop this happening please.

All Replies (1)

I can't remember it and can't find how to change it.

You'll have to talk to your email provider about password reset options.