Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

how do I set Firefox as my default so I can use my anytime pay

david culver

How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

Alle Antworten (2)

Hello,

To do this, you must first set firefox as the default system wide browser. To do so, go to settings > apps > default apps. After that, in the browser section, select firefox as the default browser. After Firefox is a default browser, amazon anytime pay will automatically use Firefox.

Another optional addition is setting Firefox as the default for file opening, such as pdf or html in the same settings.

david culver said

how do I set Firefox as my default so I can use my anytime pay How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

To set Firefox as the default web browser on Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.