Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Why Firefox is not getting by default for me

jalilua335

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

Alle Antworten (2)

jalilua335 said

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

Firefox is a web browser and not a search engine site. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com etc.

Mozilla the makers of the Firefox web browsers does not have a search engine of their own and if they did it would not be called as Firefox as that would be confusing with two separate things.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.