Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Firefox 157 breaks video streaming.

vernon.junk

The new Firefox 157.0 update has broken pretty much every video streaming website. I've tried YouTube, Twitch, and Amazon Prime Video. In all cases, the same thing generally happens.

Take YouTube for example. The main page itself is slow to load. And when I click on a video to play, it either fails to load or loads but has horrible stutter. When I open up the Firefox Task Manager, every YouTube page shows it's using 100% CPU.

I've enjoyed using Firefox for years, but I'll be moving on to different browser now.

The new Firefox 157.0 update has broken pretty much every video streaming website. I've tried YouTube, Twitch, and Amazon Prime Video. In all cases, the same thing generally happens. Take YouTube for example. The main page itself is slow to load. And when I click on a video to play, it either fails to load or loads but has horrible stutter. When I open up the Firefox Task Manager, every YouTube page shows it's using 100% CPU. I've enjoyed using Firefox for years, but I'll be moving on to different browser now.

Alle Antworten (1)

If you can reproduce in Troubleshoot mode or a clean Profile without any addons and custom settings, can you file a bug with your system details? Thanks.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.