Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gesperrt

Posted Asking About Why My Ideas Aren't Being Reviewed Even After 3 Years, And The Post Disappeared

shaggytheshaman

I posted trying to understand why none of my Ideas have been reviewed and are still awaiting approval even after three years, and when I went to check to see if anyone had responed to the post, it says that the post doesn't exist. What happened to my post, and why do I have to wait upwards of 3 years to have my Ideas reviewed when other people have their ideas reviewed and approved immediately?

I posted trying to understand why none of my Ideas have been reviewed and are still awaiting approval even after three years, and when I went to check to see if anyone had responed to the post, it says that the post doesn't exist. What happened to my post, and why do I have to wait upwards of 3 years to have my Ideas reviewed when other people have their ideas reviewed and approved immediately?

Alle Antworten (1)