Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

A new tab opens each time I open Firefox. How do I prevent this?

Dawnereed

I switch between Firefox and other apps multiple times each time I use the browser. A new tab opens each time I return to Firefox and it is becoming increasingly annoying. I’ve been unable to find a setting that will remedy the situation. Is there a way to keep a new tab from opening each time I open Firefox?

I switch between Firefox and other apps multiple times each time I use the browser. A new tab opens each time I return to Firefox and it is becoming increasingly annoying. I’ve been unable to find a setting that will remedy the situation. Is there a way to keep a new tab from opening each time I open Firefox?

Alle Antworten (1)

The setting is under "Homepage", a video is attached in support.mozilla.org/questions/1605932

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.