Wo archive tread sia.
Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
Solved
Wode archive me
New Tabs
Every time I open Firefox on any device (I have 3 I use daily) the program automatically opens a new tab. I have set tabs that automatically open, different for each device. I ONLY want those to open. I’m tired of closing the new tabs each time I open Firefox. I cannot find the setting to stop this. Suggestions??
Every time I open Firefox on any device (I have 3 I use daily) the program automatically opens a new tab. I have set tabs that automatically open, different for each device. I ONLY want those to open. I’m tired of closing the new tabs each time I open Firefox.
I cannot find the setting to stop this. Suggestions??
All Replies (1)
Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia
Go to Settings > About Firefox > Tap 5 Times > Debug: Toggle Start at Home: ON