Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Logging in to EE I am asked for my Passkey but I don't have one, what do I do

rbrookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help?

Thank you, Robin Brookes

When I try to log in to EE, I am asked for my passkey. I don't have one, presumably it is on a thumb drive but none of mine offer the solution. Neither do I remember setting one up. Seeking further information I am told it is required by Firefox. I have searched Settings but no joy. Can you help? Thank you, Robin Brookes

Alle Antworten (1)

It's possible "Windows Hello" or "Windows Security" says Mozilla Firefox asked for a Passkey — however the browser only does that if prompted by the site, so check on the actual login form if there's an option to skip to your normal login credentials — or if you cancel the prompt if the site lets you use your normal username+password flow.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.