Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Firefox is using too much memory and cpu, results in crash

gordon marx

Firefox is using too much memory and cpu, sometimes results in crash

Firefox is using too much memory and cpu, sometimes results in crash

Alle Antworten (3)

Well I suppose that is relative to a) what your hardware is and b) what you use Fx for, many tabs etc.

There are others who say the same. I have a Rasp Pi 4 with a version of Debian 8Gb RAM simple CPU an Intel 11G67 with 16GB Ram an Android 13 Phone with 4GB RAM

I don't check the usage as they all work. I have been using computers since 1986 so maybe I have learnt not to expect too much I don't play online games.

OK Just checked basics on my Win11 IntelG67 with 16Gb. Just two tabs open. See screenshot

P8-77v with i7-2600k 3.4Ghz and 16Gb ram

That will account for a bit, but then I use Fx on the little Raspberry Pi

So it seems maybe you use

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-2600-vs-Intel-Core-i7-1165G7/620vsm1195374

Have you cleared the cache lately, history | site data | cookies etc.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.