Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I want to delete my account from the thunderbird server so that I can start fresh on ubuntu. I have forgotten my password on the old account.

rod

I have forgotten my password and even my username in Thunderbird mail. When I try to get a new password, they send it by email. Since I cannot get into email I do not get the code. I want to completely remove my account from the server so I can start fresh. This takes me to username and email + password. I enter the new details and the server having not deleted my account sends, "Incorrect email or password. This is why I want to delete it completely so I can really start a fresh setup. I am using Ubuntu 2404.

Thank you for your help.

Rod.

I have forgotten my password and even my username in Thunderbird mail. When I try to get a new password, they send it by email. Since I cannot get into email I do not get the code. I want to completely remove my account from the server so I can start fresh. This takes me to username and email + password. I enter the new details and the server having not deleted my account sends, "Incorrect email or password. This is why I want to delete it completely so I can really start a fresh setup. I am using Ubuntu 2404. Thank you for your help. Rod.

Alle Antworten (1)

I think your best bet is to contact your email provider directly. All thunderbird does is store the password provided by you.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.