Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

my password is lost. How can I recover it?

Ellis Westcott

Someone hacked my thunderbird account and I can't get to it. How can I find the password that is now associate with it? I was told the provider has to do that, but Spectrum can't do it. I tried independent software, but the password it recovered is an old one and it doesn't work. It doesn't show up in the list of saved passwords.

Someone hacked my thunderbird account and I can't get to it. How can I find the password that is now associate with it? I was told the provider has to do that, but Spectrum can't do it. I tried independent software, but the password it recovered is an old one and it doesn't work. It doesn't show up in the list of saved passwords.

Alle Antworten (1)

If someone changed your password, your only solution is to contact your email provider to reset it. Any other approach would be an attempt to hack the account

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.