Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Can't access email

mlcarey47

trying to recover email account, you send new password to account I can't get into How can I get into this account

trying to recover email account, you send new password to account I can't get into How can I get into this account

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Thunderbird has nothing to do with your email account or password. There is no place to even request a new password be sent from Thunderbird so that is not going to happen. Contact your email provider for help.