Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?

star.7t

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?

Alle Antworten (2)

It is possible your current installation comes from Snap Store: snapcraft.io/firefox

Are you trying to install it via a different method now?

I found this issue on multiple sites, including Snap.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.