Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

with newest ersion of Firefox i can not drag and drop

Mary

I have the latest version of firefox and tried to drag and drop a web page but thee is no icon or lock in the address bar to do it. I went to about config and pit launcher to false but i see nowhere on the menu bar address bar to drag and drop how do i do it or is it discontinued. I am not really happy with the newest versions too much like edge if i wanted edge id make it my default please help how do i drag and drop webpage to my desktop using windows 10

I have the latest version of firefox and tried to drag and drop a web page but thee is no icon or lock in the address bar to do it. I went to about config and pit launcher to false but i see nowhere on the menu bar address bar to drag and drop how do i do it or is it discontinued. I am not really happy with the newest versions too much like edge if i wanted edge id make it my default please help how do i drag and drop webpage to my desktop using windows 10
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (8)

The icon you need to drag is the padlock icon at the left end of the location bar next to the Enhanced Tracking Protection shield.

there is no lock I sent you a copy of my address bar there is no lock? sending you a screen shot of the address bar no lock

Launcher Process Disabled forcibly this is what it says in about: security

UAC is disabled

The lock has changed to a SVG image that you may not recognize:

I see that but it does not say how to drag and drop how do i get it to work for that

just says clear cookies and cache and site secure

i went to about config and changed launcher to false

that used to work