Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Thunderbird does not save my recieved emails once I have deleted them from the Roadrunner server.

russellb6

When I download email from my Roadrunner server my emails are not saved in Thunderbird. When I need to delete emails from the Roadrunner server to make room for more, those emails are also deleted from Thunderbird next time I open it.

When I download email from my Roadrunner server my emails are not saved in Thunderbird. When I need to delete emails from the Roadrunner server to make room for more, those emails are also deleted from Thunderbird next time I open it.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Move the messages to Local Folders in Thunderbird. That will ensure a local copy is made and has the useful side effect of removing them from the server.