Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Firefox 46.0 Mouse over is unreadable

rpease

Mouse over text is dark text in a dark box and totally unreadable since upgrading to 46.0. I do not have this problem with other browsers nor do I have it in mouse over from the desktop.

Mouse over text is dark text in a dark box and totally unreadable since upgrading to 46.0. I do not have this problem with other browsers nor do I have it in mouse over from the desktop.

Alle Antworten (1)

Firefox 46.0 and later require GTK+ 3.4 as minimum and a GTK 3 theme. You can try to use a different GTK 3 theme in case the Linux theme you currently use isn't working properly with the current Firefox release.