Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

I would like to know how I can make firefox stop popping up the message that I have to restart my browser to complete the update without restarting?

abcdefghij

I would like to know how I can make firefox stop popping up the message that I have to restart my browser to complete the update? I'll restart eventually, but would not like to do it immediately. I can click on the cross, but after a few minutes the message is back and I cannot figure out how to stop it from popping up every few minutes.

I would like to know how I can make firefox stop popping up the message that I have to restart my browser to complete the update? I'll restart eventually, but would not like to do it immediately. I can click on the cross, but after a few minutes the message is back and I cannot figure out how to stop it from popping up every few minutes.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

You need to restart it.