Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Stop auto PlayOn download of media

kirbywalton

Downloading from LSM.ORG , a. ' *.cfm' file; when it starts downloading, it generates an error saying - "cannot play the selected track". I assume that this means that downloading process implicitly starts a 'PLAY' of the audio file, thus eliciting the above error.

How (WHERE) do I change this setting?

Downloading from LSM.ORG , a. ' *.cfm' file; when it starts downloading, it generates an error saying - "cannot play the selected track". I assume that this means that downloading process implicitly starts a 'PLAY' of the audio file, thus eliciting the above error. How (WHERE) do I change this setting?

Alle svar (1)

Is there a setting in the applications saved preferences in the Options/Preferences > Applications menu?