Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How do I set my home page for your browser on my laptop?????????

KJMiller

I updated your browser on my laptop and now do not have a setting to set my homepage so how do I do this besides having to go to a different browser?

I updated your browser on my laptop and now do not have a setting to set my homepage so how do I do this besides having to go to a different browser?

Alle svar (2)

Have you tried whats in the How to set the home page article.

Firefox for Android does not have a home page setting.

You can approximate it by creating a home screen shortcut by long pressing on a history item. Then using that shortcut to launch Firefox.