Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How do I export my bookmarks in version 15.0.1?

Neener66

The instructions on the Mozilla site DO NOT cover how to export bookmarks in the latest version 15.0.1. When I click on Bookmarks Menu, I do not see anything called "Show All Bookmarks" nor do I get any kind of window opening up that says "Library". I am getting the information on how to do this from this location: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-firefox-bookmarks-to-backup-or-transfer

I need to export all my bookmarks so that when I reload my computer, I can recover all of my bookmarks. Please help!

The instructions on the Mozilla site DO NOT cover how to export bookmarks in the latest version 15.0.1. When I click on Bookmarks Menu, I do not see anything called "Show All Bookmarks" nor do I get any kind of window opening up that says "Library". I am getting the information on how to do this from this location: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-firefox-bookmarks-to-backup-or-transfer I need to export all my bookmarks so that when I reload my computer, I can recover all of my bookmarks. Please help!

Alle svar (2)

Hi Neener66

Try ctrl+shift+B to get the Library window.

thank you

On the Bookmarks menu, "Show All Bookmarks" should appear at the top, above "Bookmark This Page". If you have scrolled the menu down, then those top items might not be visible.