Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Beta user on one computer but not on another

rhobden

I have Beta version 16.0 on one computer on one computer but on another computer its regular version 15.0.1. Bookmarks are not synching. How do i get both versions the same?

I have Beta version 16.0 on one computer on one computer but on another computer its regular version 15.0.1. Bookmarks are not synching. How do i get both versions the same?

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

Do you have Firefox Sync setup? If so and it is giving you problems, please check Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips.

Please tell us if this helped!

Sync works from the Beta version to version 15.0.1 but not the other way around. I have in the meantime been able to keep the versions in sync.

I'll close the case.

Thanks for your help

Ændret af rhobden den