Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Why doesn't the "http://" consistently copy from the navigation bar?

tonsai

Since I updated to FF7.0.1, when I copy URLs out of my navigation bar, it sometimes doesn't copy with the http://. I copy and paste URLs from my browser and into work emails, bug tickets, and IMs all the time, so having to manually enter the http:// is irksome. Why does this happen, and is there a fix?

Since I updated to FF7.0.1, when I copy URLs out of my navigation bar, it sometimes doesn't copy with the http://. I copy and paste URLs from my browser and into work emails, bug tickets, and IMs all the time, so having to manually enter the http:// is irksome. Why does this happen, and is there a fix?

Alle svar (2)

Are you selecting the full URL with a (double) click or via Ctrl+A? It may not work properly if you select the visible text with the mouse.

Some related prefs:

browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll