Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Why does the location always read "go to a website" instead of the actual address?

smtjs

If I were to go to www.amazon.com, why doesn't it show as this in the navigation bar? It always reads as "go to a website." I would like it show the exact http address like it always did.

If I were to go to www.amazon.com, why doesn't it show as this in the navigation bar? It always reads as "go to a website." I would like it show the exact http address like it always did.

Alle svar (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).


Another possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.