Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

"http://" is missing from URL so I can't paste URLs

erinkpgh

Since I upgraded I've noticed that the "http://" section of the URL is frequently missing or hidden from the URL bar. This is a problem because when I copy the URL and paste it somewhere else (which I do MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FOR MY JOB not to mention for fun projects), it doesn't turn into a hyperlink. What's up with that?

Since I upgraded I've noticed that the "http://" section of the URL is frequently missing or hidden from the URL bar. This is a problem because when I copy the URL and paste it somewhere else (which I do MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FOR MY JOB not to mention for fun projects), it doesn't turn into a hyperlink. What's up with that?

Alle svar (1)

it is enable just hidden in 8.0.x versions

if you like to show it in the bar:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/890803

thank you