Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

when i click on the firefox icon bing website comes up--how do i block this?

fotovall

I use firefox as my browser, yesterday when I clicked on firefox something called Bing came up...how do I block this from happening?

I use firefox as my browser, yesterday when I clicked on firefox something called Bing came up...how do I block this from happening?

Alle svar (1)

This article should help - Removing the Search Helper Extension and Bing Bar

If it is the home page which has changed, see How to set the home page

Ændret af TonyE den