Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How do I add a button to the toolbar for just adding a bookmark rather than having to use the drop down menu to do this ?

mkverlander
  1. Question

How do I add a button to the toolbar for just adding a bookmark rather than having to use the drop down menu to do this ?

# Question How do I add a button to the toolbar for just adding a bookmark rather than having to use the drop down menu to do this ?

Alle svar (1)

As an alternative to a button in the toolbar, you can click on the star in the location bar to add a bookmark. For more details on this see the bookmarks article.