Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

fmandrews

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

I clicked on the LINK and it did NOT WORK

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article. I clicked on the LINK and it did NOT WORK

Alle svar (2)

Hi everyone. I thought people may be interested to know that I received a new email from Microsoft a couple of weeks ago to let me know that the Windows 10 support expiry date previously October 2026, has now been pushed back until October 2027. Silly me ... I deleted the email so cannot post a link ... sorry everyone!

and the extended support is at no additional cost. Here is a link to an article from the Microsoft website. https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows/extended-security-updates

Ændret af stuckinlimbo den

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.